Cement grouting gap method:
1. First, carry out the water test before use, test and check whether the joints and the pump body are leaking;
2. After the dry pump is tested for water, the thin mortar is sent to the pipeline to lubricate the pipeline. In particular, it is more important to use the new pipe for the first time to avoid pipe blockage;
3. When testing the water, check whether the ball valve is working normally; when using, firstly start the mortar pump and then put the mortar;
4. Mix the mortar in the mortar bucket at any time during use to prevent precipitation;
5. Pay attention to the gauge pointer. When the pressure exceeds the limit, the power should be turned off, and then restarted after the pressure is lowered to avoid the hose bursting due to excessive pressure.
Several common faults and treatment methods of grouting pump
Fault 1: The grouting pump does not absorb water
Reasons: The perfusion water is not enough, the air inside the pump can not be discharged, the suction pipe leaks, and the gap between the front liner and the impeller is large.
Treatment method: continuous perfusion of water, reflection of pipeline leakage, conditioning of impeller and front liner clearance.
Fault 2: The water in the grouting pump is slow
Reason: The gap between the front liner and the impeller is large, and the outlet pipe can not seal the air and empty.
Treatment method: conditioning gap, conditioning water outlet pipe, installation vacuum installation.
Fault 3: The grouting pump has a small water pressure and a small flow rate.
Reasons: There is air in the pump, the gap between the impeller and the front liner is large, the separation party is not closed, and the impeller or liner is worn.
Treatment method: drain the gas in the pump, adjust the gap, adjust the gap of the friction plate of the gathering device, and change the impeller or the liner.